For the crepes
• 1 cup warm milk
• 1 cup farina flour
• 1 coffee cup warm water
• 2 tbsp. butter, melted
• 2 eggs
For the filling
• 350 g spinach
• 4 tbsp. "Lof" Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 2-3 spring onions, finely chopped
• ¾ cup dill, finely chopped
• 1 cup Graviera cheese, coarsely grated
• 1 pinch of nutmeg
• Salt, pepper
For the sauce
• 1½ cup sour cream for cooking
• 1 ½ cup Graviera cheese, coarsely grated
• White pepper
• Beat all mush ingredients for the crepes in the blender and put the mix in the fridge for 2 hours.
• Lightly butter a small pan with a diameter of 14 cm and place it over the heat.
• Using a coffee cup for measuring, add the mix for the crepes in the hot pan while turning it circularly, so that the mix goes everywhere.
• After the crepe is cooked on one side, turn it over to cook it on the other side as well.
• Continue until you have cooked all crepes on both sides.
• Place them on a platter.
• Prepare the filling: In a large non-stick pan, heat the "Lof" Extra Virgin Olive Oil and sauté the onions.
• Add the spinach and cook until withered and completely dry of its fluids.
• Strain it, just to be on the safe side. Season with salt and pepper, add the dill and stir.
• As soon as the spinach has cooled off, add the grated cheese.
• In each crepe, put 1 large spoonful of filling and wrap it in a roll.
• Place each roll on a baking tray. Repeat until you have used up all the crepes and the filling.
• Preheat the oven to 180°C.
• Prepare the sauce: in a saucepan, heat the sour cream and add the cheese.
• Stir well and add salt and pepper. Pour the sauce over the crepes and cook in the preheated oven.
• Cover the tray with greaseproof paper and cook for 30 mins. Finally, remove the greaseproof paper.
• Cooke for another 5 mins on the grill.