• 1 kg pork, boneless
• 1 onion
• 2-3 spring onions
• 2 leeks
• 4-5 tbsp. Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil "Savoil Vivre"
• Salt, pepper
• Parsley leaves
• 1 cup "Aspro Pato" Dry White Table Wine
• Cut the pork into small pieces and season with salt and pepper.
• Cut the onion into cubes, the spring onions and leeks in rings.
• In a deep pan, add the Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil "Savoil Vivre" and, once heated, add the pork and sauté on all sides.
• Add the onions and leeks and let them boil over high heat for approx. 10 mins.
• Add the "Aspro Pato" Dry White Table Wine, add the finely chopped parsley and the thyme.
• Leave it to boil in its juice over medium heat, without adding water.
• It will be ready when the liquids have been absorbed and a bit of thick sauce is left.
• Check if it needs more salt or pepper and remove from the heat.
• You can serve it on top of pasta of your choice.