• 500 g Skioufichta pasta or Casarecce
• 1 tbsp. staka butter
• 250 g apaki, in thin slices
• 2 Florina peppers in thin slices
• 1 zucchini, grated
• 3 sun-dried tomatoes in thin slices
• 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
• ½ sprig fresh thyme
• 3 spring onions, finely chopped
• "Lof" Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• Salt, freshly ground pepper
• Boil the pasta in salted water and strain it.
• Add the staka butter without scalding it and stir well.
• In a large pan, heat the "Lof" Extra Virgin Olive Oil and sauté the peppers, the zucchini, the sun-dried tomatoes, the onions, the garlic and the thyme.
• Once withered, put them on a plate.
• Place the pan over the heat again with some additional "Lof" Extra Virgin Olive Oil to sauté the apaki alone, until golden brown on both sides.
• Add the vegetables back in the pan with the apaki to combine the flavors, and stir with the pasta over low heat.
• Serve immediately while hot.