• 1 pack tortellini with cheese
• 200 ml sour cream
• 200 g bacon
• 200 g kefalotyri
• 200 g gouda
• 2 tbsp. "Lof" Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• Boil the tortellini for 15 mins over medium heat.
• Strain them under cold water, so that they do not stick together.
• Leave them in the strainer.
• In a saucepan, add the "Lof" Extra Virgin Olive Oil over the heat and then sauté the bacon.
• Add the sour cream and, after it comes to a boil for 5 mins over medium heat, remove and let it cool off for 5 mins.
• Then, add the kefalotyri and the gouda and mix well to homogenize, until you have a thick white sauce.
• Place the tortellini in a baking dish, cover them with the sauce and cook in a preheated oven at approx. 180°C for 20 mins.