For the bulgur
• 1 cup bulgur
• 2 cups of water
For the salad
• 2 large tomatoes, cut into cubes,without the juice or the seeds
• 1/2 cup fresh spearmint, finely chopped
• 2 cups parsley, very finely chopped
• 1 cup spring onion, finely chopped
• Garlic, finely chopped
• Pickled cucumber (optional)
For the dressing
• 1/2 cup lemon juice
• 1/3 cup olive oil
• First, put the bulgur and the water in a bowl for 2 hours until the bulgur rises and softens.
• Strain the bulgur to keep it dry.
• Mix the bulgur with the remaining salad ingredients in a salad bowl.
• Pour Pdo Messara Extra Virgin Olive Oil "Golden Creta Savouidakis".