• 500 g medium white mushrooms, in thin slices
• ¾ cup pine nuts
• 500 g rocket
For the sauce
• ½ cup "Lof" Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 2 tbsp. lemon juice
• 1/2 tsp. garlic, crushed
• 1 tbsp. mustard
• 1 tsp. flower honey
• 1 tsp. coriander powder
• 2 tbsp. pomegranate seeds for garnishing
• Salt, freshly ground pepper
• Wipe the mushrooms with a wet cloth (or wash them very quickly under running water and dry them).
• Cut the edge of their stalks, then cut them into thin slices.
• Make the sauce by beating all ingredients together in a shaker.
• Spread the mushrooms on a deep platter and pour the sauce over them.
• Leave the mushrooms to marinate for at least 30 mins.
• Meanwhile, roast the pine nuts in a non-stick pan without using fat.
• Wash and dry the rocket, cut it into pieces by hand and place it in the salad bowl.
• Right before serving, keep 2-3 tbsp. from the mushrooms and a spoonful of pine nuts aside and add the rest on top of the rocket.
• Stir and sprinkle on top with the mushrooms and pine nuts you kept aside.
• If you wish, garnish with pomegranate seeds.