• 4 large potatoes
• Coarse salt
• 1 ½ cup strained yogurt
• 3/4 cup cream cheese
• ½ cup parsley, finely chopped
• 2 tbsp. "Lof" Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• Preheat the oven to 200°C.
• Rinse the potatoes well, season them with coarse salt and wrap them in foil one by one.
• Place them on a tray and bake them in the preheated oven for 30-40 mins.
• At the same time, put the yogurt in a bowl, add the cream cheese, the parsley, the "Lof" Extra Virgin Olive Oil, salt and pepper and blend together to combine the flavors.
• Put the yogurt sauce in the fridge until the potatoes are baked.
• Take the potatoes out of the oven, unwrap them and allow them to cool a bit.
• Use a knife to cut the potato horizontally into two slices and remove some of the potato crumb with a spoon.
• Put them on a plate and add yogurt sauce in the gap you just made with the spoon.