• Cut the phyllo sheets in half, lengthwise and then widthwise, so that you have 24 pieces in total.
• Cut the cheese and ham slices lengthwise into 6 sticks.
• At the edge of each phyllo sheet, add one stick of cheese, one ham, another cheese and wrap the phyllo sheet once.
• Fold the edges inwards and then wrap all of it.
• In a deep bowl, beat the eggs.
• Use another plate to combine the breadcrumbs and the kefalotyri.
• First, roll the phyllo rolls on the egg and then on the breadcrumbs.
• In a pan, heat the "Lof" Extra Virgin Olive Oil and fry the rolls for 1-2 mins on each side, until golden brown.