• 4 chicken fillets
• The juice of 1 lemon
• 1 lemon, thickly sliced
• 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
• 3 tbsp. "Lof" Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 2 tbsp. oregano
• Salt, freshly ground pepper
• Use a sharp knife to lightly and horizontally cut the chicken fillets open.
• Place them in a bowl and mix with the lemon, oregano, garlic and the "Lof" Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
• Cover the bowl well using cling film and put it in the fridge for about 1 hour; every 20 minutes, turn the chicken fillets over in the marinade.
• Preheat the grill to medium temperature and cook the chicken fillets for 3-4 minutes on each side, after you season them with salt.
• Serve with a fresh green salad and pita bread or toasted bread slices.