• 300-500 g fresh mushrooms
• 1 onion, finely chopped
• 6 tbsp. "Lof" Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 2 tbsp. butter
• 4 tbsp. flour
• 3 tbsp. parsley, finely chopped
• 3-4 cups vegetable stock
• Salt and white pepper
• 1/2 cup sour cream
• Wash and cut the mushrooms into very thin slices.
• Pour the "Lof" Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a pan and sauté the onion and the mushrooms.
• Add half the parsley and remove the pan from the heat.
• In a pot, melt 2 tbsp. butter, add the flour and stir constantly with a wooden spoon, until it starts to become yellow.
• Add the stock and leave the soup to boil.
• Add salt and pepper, the onions and mushrooms, and remove from the heat.
• Finally, add the sour cream in the soup, constantly stirring, and garnish with the remaining parsley.