• 1 chicken, in portions
• 1 kg potatoes, cut into quarters
• 1 onion, finely chopped
• 6-8 cloves of garlic, whole
• 3 juicy lemons
• 3 tbsp. Cretan Thyme Honey by Savouidakis
• 2 tbsp. fresh rosemary
• 2 tbsp. "Lof" Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• Salt, pepper
• Preheat the oven to 200°C.
• In a small pan, squeeze the 2 lemons, add the olive oil with the onion, the rosemary and the honey and add salt and pepper.
• Boil the mixture over low heat.
• Place the chicken portions on a baking tray along with the potatoes.
• Cut the third lemon in slices and also add it to the tray.
• Sprinkle with the honey and aromatic spices mix, add the garlic cloves (spread them out) and mix well.
• Add 1½ glass warm water and cook for 50 mins to 1 hour, until the chicken is cooked and the potatoes are crispy.
• If you wish, you can add a whole tomato and sliced carrots on the tray.