• 4 chicken thighs
• 12 bacon strips
• 1 cup “Lof” Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• Salt, pepper
For the olive oil-lemon dressing
• 1 teacup “Lof” Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• The juice of 1 lemon
• 1 tbsp. mustard
• 3 tbsp. dill, finely chopped
• Wash the chicken thighs well, dry them, put them in a bowl and baste them with "Lof" Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
• Season with salt and pepper.
• Wrap each thigh with 3 bacon strips, holding them together with a toothpick.
• Preheat the oven to 200°C. Place the thighs on the oven rack and a baking tray underneath it. Cook for 30 mins until they get a nice golden brown color.
• Immediately after, turn them over and cook them for another 10 mins.
• While the thighs are being cooked, you can prepare the olive oil-lemon dressing.
• In your mixer’s blender, add the "Lof" Extra Virgin Olive Oil, the lemon juice, the mustard and the finely chopped dill.
• Beat them until you have a homogenous mixture.
• Take the cooked thighs out of the oven, remove the toothpicks and serve them on a platter.
• Pour the spicy olive oil-lemon dressing over them.