• 2-3 kg lamb, cut into portions
• 4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
• 1/2 cup Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil "Savoil Vivre"
• 3/4 cup "Aspro Pato" Dry Red Table Wine
• 500 gr tomato sauce with basil, garlic, oregano and a bit of honey
• 1/2 tsp. salt
• 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
• Heat the olive oil in a large pot and sauté the meat for 4-5 mins, until golden brown.
• Take the lamb out of the pot and add the garlic. Sauté for a short time and then add the wine.
• Wait for 2 mins until the alcohol has evaporated and add the tomato sauce. Allow the sauce to boil for 2-3 mins.
• Put the meat back in the pot, season with salt and pepper and add a bit of honey.
• Cover with the lid, lower the temperature and cook the food for approx. 2 hours, until the meat is soft enough.
• When the meat is ready, remove it from the pot and keep it warm.
• Leave the sauce to boil for approx. 10 mins, until it is thick enough.
• Pour the sauce over the lamb and serve.