• 1 kg fresh white mushrooms (large)
• "Lof" Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 2 carrots
• 1 yellow pepper
• 1 red pepper
• 1 bunch of spring onions
• 1 large tomato, not too ripe
• 1/2 bunch of parsley
• Freshly ground pepper
• Clean the mushrooms with a very lightly wet cloth and cut their stalks.
• Sprinkle them with the juice of a lemon, so that they do not turn black.
• Grease a baking dish and put the mushrooms inside.
• Sprinkle them with some "Lof" Extra Virgin Olive Oil and season with salt and pepper.
• In a pan, add some "Lof" Extra Virgin Olive Oil and sauté all the vegetables and the tomato, after cutting them in small pieces.
• Sauté them for 5 mins and stuff the mushrooms.
• Cook for 20 mins in a preheated oven at 180°C using the upper & lower heating elements and the convection function.
• Garnish with finely chopped fresh parsley.