• 4 tbsp. farina flour
• 4 tbsp. sugar
• 2 tbsp. cocoa
• 1 egg
• 3 tbsp. milk
• 3 tbsp. Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil "Savoil Vivre"
• 3 tbsp. couverture flakes or chocolate truffle
• A bit of vanilla or cinnamon, or any other flavor you prefer
• Mix all the powders in large coffee cup.
• Add the egg and stir well with a spoon.
• Add the milk and the Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil "Savoil Vivre".
• Stir until you have a homogenous mixture.
• Finally, add the chocolate flakes and the vanilla.
• Place the cup in the oven for 4 mins at 180°C.
• The dessert will rise well above the cup, but as soon as you take it out, it will "fall".
• If you wish, serve with a scoop of ice cream & whipped cream.