For 7-8 small pancakes
• 3/4 cup of milk
• 2 tbsp. "Lof" Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 1 egg
• 1 cup white flour
• 2 tsp. baking powder
• 1/2 tbsp. sugar
• Lightly beat the milk, the egg and the "Lof" Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
• In a different bowl, mix the flour, the baking powder, sugar and salt.
• Add it to the first mix, stirring just enough for the flour to get moist.
• Lightly butter a pan and add a dose of dough.
• Cook until holes start appearing on top of the dough.
• Lower the heat after the second pancake, so that the bottom of the pancakes does not get burnt.
• Flip it over and let it cook for a short time. You will see that it is very easy to flip.
• Serve with honey or any other syrup of your choice.