• 4 sole slices, 250 g each
• 150 ml sour cream
• 4 spring onions, finely chopped
• 2 tbsp. dill, finely chopped
• The zest of 1 lemon
• 4 tbsp. Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil "Savoil Vivre"
• Salt, freshly ground pepper
• Add half of the Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil "Savoil Vivre" in a non-stick pan and fry the two soles for 2-3 mins on each side.
• Put them aside on a platter and repeat the same process with the remaining Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil "Savoil Vivre" for the other two soles.
• Place all the fish in the pan, half-covering one fish with the other, so that they all fit.
• Lower the heat and add the sour cream, the spring onions, the dill, salt and pepper.
• Cook for 6-8 mins until the cream thickens, shaking the pan.
• Serve the fish with the sauce and the lemon zest.