ΠΙΣΩ ΣΤΗΝ ΛΙΣΤΑBeverages
Price: 34.64 €Discount Value :
Already In Cart
Please login to view prices and place orders
• Product range: "Aspro Pato" Table Wine
• Place of origin: Crete, Greece
• Available packaging: White, Rosé, Dry Red Wine 1.5lt pet, 5lt, 10lt, 20lt bag-in-box White, Red Semi-Sweet Wine, 1.5lt pet
• Storage instructions: Store in a cool and dry place
• Name History: The "Aspro Pato" White Wine is made from the varieties of Plyto, Dafni, Thrapsathiri, Vidiano, Vilana. The "Aspro Pato" Rosé and Red Wine is made from Cretan grape varieties and mainly Kotsifali and Mandilari, cultivated in selected vineyards of the Cretan countryside.
• Alcoholic strength: White, Rosé, Dry Red and Semi-sweet Red Wine 11%, Semi-sweet White Wine 10.5%.
The orders of our B2C customers are shipped as shown below (approximately):
All over Greece with Geniki Taxydromiki, 1 working day after the order is received by Savouidakis SA. The delivery time can vary depending on the region where the products are being shipped.
Abroad with UPS, 2 working days after the order has been received by Savouidakis SA. The delivery time can vary depending on the country and city where the products are being shipped.
The orders of our B2B customers are shipped in Greece and abroad using a conventional forwarding company, upon agreement between the customer and Savouidakis SA.
In all cases, the customer shall be informed electronically at the email address they provided regarding their order’s delivery method and estimated delivery time.
In the event that the order is not delivered within 7 days due to the customer’s fault, the customer shall bear the cost for the shipment and return of their order.